Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2008

Lodz, For God sake!

"Never go to the east of Lodz" kamil told me when he picked me up from the central station in Lodz. "OK, but what should happen?" i asked him twice. "I may not see you again!" he replied emphatically. After he left me i went down east to face the face of Evil, Torture and Death and i survived again, hurrr! Not a bad thing for a German, isnt it?
But what should i do? When i want to visit old friends i have to be confrontated with the area they live in, so i catched up (Ups, i did it again) with Pawel and Magda for dinner and out of the sudden somebody shouted "Pomoce" (Help me!) , cuz he got punched from somebody in the streets. So, pretending to be british citizen again! The next day Kamil invited me for a lift through the woods in Lodz (pronounced like "woods", thats why its so funny) and showed me some crazy (again!) and dangerous bici routes over there. Watch the death road! After that: Big Dinner at Kamils place, the mother ivited me and i eat so much like never before. Uff, full like a bucket i had really problems to move, but i got a lift back to the centre and the guys helped me by carrying me to bed. Next day i left back to Warszawa, looking forward for coming weekend!

1 Kommentar:

Michael Hauptvogel hat gesagt…

To be honest, thats not a real death road!